From this portal you can apply to:

  1. modify the common course numbering system;
  2. add a course to the New Mexico General Education Curriculum;
  3. add a new Undergraduate or Graduate Degree Program; and
  4. request approval of a new  course or program/degree CIP code. 

To get started, click on a Program below and Register or Log in (you must have an applicant account to submit applications). 


Sign Up